Saturday, December 18, 2010

First Post- Woot!

So I decided to set up a blog. I suppose it's kind of like a journal- only I'll actually put stuff in this one.

Intro Time!!
My name is Crystal and I have 2 beautiful, wacky hooligans named :
Wesley - 7

Morrigan-3    (Rhymes with Oregon)   

And any day now ( Please God, Please God) We'll be meeting out new LO, Evelyn.Getting a little antsy, even though I'm too humongous to move off the couch, and too tired to go far when I do.

My fiance, Tod; The  Photography Store Operator Extraordinaire, Chef of Excellent Salmon Dishes (the only thing he's ever cooked for me- yum yum) , and All around Super Hero Dad, is installing a second bathroom as we speak- er- type!

I'm super excited.

Really.
You don't know how hard it is in the mornings with 4 people trying to get ready at the same time with only one bathroom.  NOT WORKING.
Especially with this 40lbs of hormonally unstable, needing to pee every 5 minutes, ball of baby that is my abdominal cavity.
So- in goes the new bathroom today. As it's such a huge job- it will be unfinished, but thoroughly functional.
Yay!!

I suppose for now I should go. Gonna get the toddler dressed for a nice long walk to see a man about cervical effacement.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I love blogging! I am really, REALLY bad at keeping them going, but I love to read (and occasionally add to) good ones!

    ReplyDelete