Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Resolutions

I've decided to post 10 New Year's Resolutions as an event so I can easily find them here and look back on them. ( Not to mention kicking myself in the pants when I see them and don't keep them)

**************************
Now, usually, I find new Year's Resolutions just plain dumb. No one ever really sticks to them, and they're normally unattainable, anyway.   But, with a new baby on the way, a wedding to plan and execute, and learning how to NOT have a job for the first time in years, I figured if there was ever a time to make new goals for myself- it's this coming year.


Wish me luck!
**************************************
10. Lose every single lb of baby weight!
9. Nurse for the entire year of 2011
...8. Be more "green" by using cloth napkins, fewer disposable products, and not as many chemicals . (easier on the pocketbook AND the environment)
7.Get married to the most perfect man on the planet in an awesome ceremony that includes as many of my family and friends I can coerce into attending.
6.Plant a strawberry patch with my children.
5.Make my grass green and grow flowers in the flower bed.
4. BLOG I've started one, and I'm actually going to keep it going.
3.Track the amount of support for local businesses that has specifically come from my family.
2. Continue being a non-smoker. (Hey, it was really hard for me to quit. but, I'm on year # 2!)
1. Take at least 1 walk a week ( with the kids. There's a park down the street and a coffee shop on every corner. Absolutely NO reason NOT to take family walks as often as possible.)
*******************************************************************

What are your resolutions this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment